12 March 2008
CYP Nows annual Positive Images Awards recognise work that combats the negative portrayal of young people in the media. For an entry form for this years awards click here...
The governments ten-year Childrens Plan was published at the end of last year. Here we follow its progress so far, from initial reactions to the proposals through to the early...
Investing in work that diverts at risk young people from crime before they become serious offenders has clear financial and social benefits. But opinion is divided on who is best...
Funding for youth advice and guidance services in England moves from Connexions partnerships to local authorities from April. Here we look at some of the issues, and some examples of...
Improving opportunities for children and young people who grow up in care is a high priority for the Labour Government. Here we follow the development of policy on the issue, from the...
Find jobs working with children and young people
Subscribe to the magazine
News and Jobs by Email
- Suffolk police sets up scheme to reward teenagers' behaviour
- New youth work standards published
- Youth clubs team up with MTV to generate young filmmakers
- MPs call for a ban on restraint inside secure training centres
- Budget 2008: Drug treatment charity issues warning on alcohol prices
- Youth service body expands its remit
- London housing to meet play needs
- Charities receive £27m windfall
- Petition for cheap youth transport
- Safety packs tackle mobile phone theft